I picked this up at an airport last week. I think it's important to always be learning, even topics that you may think you understand, you can always pick up new tips and information.
Publisher says that this book will inspire you to:
- Distinguish your company from rivals
- Clarify what your company will-and won't - do
- Craft a vision for an uncertain future
- Create blue oceans of uncontested market space
- Capture your strategy in a memorable phrase
- Make priorities explicit
- Allocate resources early
- Clarify decision rights for faster decision making
That's quite a lot for less than 250 pages of reading. I am not 100% sure it inspired me to do all of these things, but it was great, easy read and worth the twenty-five bucks.